Santa Cruz was founded on August 28, 1791, and is named for the Exaltation of the Holy Cross of Christianity. This mission is located on a bluff in the city of Santa Cruz, near the mouth of the San Lorenzo River. Parish Chapel of the Parish of the Holy Cross of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Monterey. The mission chapel is a reduced scale replica of the original church and is a popular site for weddings and baptisms.
126 High Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060