Open every day from 9-5, the Shrine church allows you to experience the presence of Our Lord in the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist and through quiet, contemplative prayer and expression of personal devotion. Above the main altar is an artistic relief of the Holy Family, hand crafted in Italy in the early 1990s, that was installed during the church renovations in 1993.
The entrance to the chapel can be found through the archway on the right.
Our side chapel of the Sacred Heart of Jesus is an excellent place to bring your prayers and needs to the Lord.
The side chapel of Our Blessed Mother contains a statue of Our Lady of Fatima, along with a large image of Our Lady of Guadalupe. You can also see close up a beautiful stained glass image depicting the Annunciation to Mary.
A painting of St. Joseph with the Infant Jesus that can be seen on the left hand side of the sanctuary.
A painting of the Blessed Mother that adorns the right side of the sanctuary.
Top Left: Let The Children Come To Me
- Panel 1 (left) – The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
- Panel 2 (middle) – Raising of the Child Jesus
- Panel 3 (right) – Flight Into Egypt
Top Right: The Keys of the Kingdom
- Panel 1 (left) – The Presentation
- Panel 2 (middle) – Circumcision of Jesus
- Panel 3 (right) – The Birth of Jesus
Top Left: This Is My Body
- Panel 1 (Left) – The Visitation
- Panel 2 (middle) – The Nativity
- Panel 3 (right) – Wedding Feast at Cana
Top Right: Go and Sin No More
- Panel 1 (left) – Decent of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost
- Panel 2 (middle) – Assumption of Mary into Heaven
- Panel 3 (right) – Crowning of Mary Queen of Heaven and Earth